Overall Review

2.9

September 25th, 2016
Fantastic doc!
Dr. Prussick is a fantastic dermatologist. He is experienced, funny, kind and thoughtful. He stays abreast of the latest and best treatments. He takes his time to make sure he finds the best treatment for you and discusses each option with you. He answers all of your questions no matter how long it takes. Dr. Prussick and his staff make each visit a pleasant and productive experience. He is the best!!

April 9th, 2013
Awesome!
I don't say this about many doctors, but he is one on my SHORT list and I have seen my fair share of doctors. He always answers questions and will even clarify if needed. His staff has always been extremely sweet and helpful. When I went to make a follow-up appt I was VERY disappointed because he no longer accepts my BCBS plan. I have tried a few other doctors since, but they do not even compare. They don't listen to the full scope of the problem before they share their predetermined treatment plan and prescriptions, which I promptly disregard. That is how you can measure an AWESOME doctor - the one that hears and listens. I'm ready to take the extra charge because of my previous care.

March 26th, 2013
Poor office practice
My husband and I have both have had skin cancers[melanoma & squamous cell], and need follow up visits with a dermatologist. We had an appointment today for 1:15 & 1:45. When we arrived at his office we found he had moved. Upon arriving at the new location, we found a sign on the door stating that the office would not open until 2:15. We think it is terrible that the office never notified us of his move. And because the office was closed, we couldn't have had an appointment as scheduled. Very poor front desk management and patient relations.Left a message for them on voice mail;but they have yet not responded.

March 5th, 2013
Great Experience
The staff was very professional from booking the appointment to leaving the office. Dr. Prussick was knowledgable and courteous, I will defintely return

October 17th, 2012
Bad diagnosis
Spends no time with patients. Misdiagnosis prior to my demanding a biopsy which showed I did not have psoriasis that he insisted I had, but squamous cell cancer. Don't trust him.

January 10th, 2012
I was very nervous about going to a dermatologist since I'd never been to one. Dr. Prussick and his staff put my mind at ease. They were both SO efficient and helpful with my many questions. Add to that the fact that the medication/cream regimen prescribed cleared up my skin issue completely within 2 days. I have referred several friends who have thanked me over and over again after seeing Dr. Prussick and also his wonderful staff. Call this patient pleasantly pleased.

October 2nd, 2011
Excellent office from top to bottom. Dr Prussick is extremely knowledgeable, professional,takes adequate time to address my questions or problems. Staff has always been efficient and friendly. Almost never have to wait. I have had 7-8 appointments and they have been consistent, I would strongly recommend.

September 7th, 2011
Great office
The staff was really friendly and professional. I barely had to wait to be seen. The doctor was thorough and very knowledgeable. Check out was a breeze!

August 29th, 2011
Very Professional
I made the right choice in choosing a dermatologist. Very informative, and a very pleasant atmosphere in the office.

September 21st, 2010
Great DR and Great Office Staff!
Great office staff! I have seen 4 dermatologists for my problem and came to see Dr. Prussick and was finally diagnosed and treated the correct way. My condition is cleared up now thanks to Dr. Prussick! I will rec. him to everyone I know.

September 17th, 2010
Get Your Facts Straight, before you slander someone you don't know!!
I DON'T KNOW WHAT DR YOU SAW IN 1996, BUT DR. PRUSSICK DID NOT PRACTICE IN FREDERICK UNTIL 1999! I have been a patient in this practice since it first opened in 1999 and I have been extremly happy with the care I have received. The front office staff Julie has been there since he has opened and is always very pleasant and caring. The wait is never long at all, I have never waited more then 20 min for my appointment. The medical assistants in the back are very friendly and caring. They also have been longterm employees 7 years or more. Dr. Prussick is very knowledgable and keeps up on the latest meds and studies. I have never been to a Dermatologist that has given me such a thorough exam. And for the previous employee goes maybe you should get the facts straight on that as well before telling those lies. Not once have I ever felt uneasy with Dr. Prussick. He always has a female nurse or assistant in his room at all times during exams. If this is true as you say why would his employees stay with him so long!

March 26th, 2010
Mom of 3
Bedside manner was awful, talked down to me when I asked a question. Maybe he was having a bad day? Not very professional.