A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Pulli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Pulli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Pulli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulli graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pulli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald S Pulli MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Pulli practice?
- Dr. Ronald Pulli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Pulli practices Otolaryngology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Otolaryngologists.