A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Quam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quam graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Quam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Malcolm Grow USAF Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center of Cumberland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Quam DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Quam practice?
- Dr. Ronald Quam has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Quam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons.