A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Quam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quam
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Quam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quam graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Quam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Malcolm Grow USAF Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Medical Center of Cumberland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Joseph Quam DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Quam practice?
- Dr. Ronald Quam has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Quam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Orthopedic Surgeons and Mount Clemens Surgeons.