A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Quang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Quang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Quang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quang graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Quang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Thompson Peak Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Stephen Quang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Quang practice?
- Dr. Ronald Quang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Quang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists.