Dr. Ronald Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Burns?

Great!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I have been going to Dr Burns for over 20 Years and would not go anywhere else. Caring, Staff is GREAT!. I do not understand reviews that say the Doctors in this office do not care. They are the most caring Doctors I have ever been to. They make sure that what ever is the problem they will get the correct trement.

Posted on June 13th, 2015

Excellent care and explains everything in detail

Awesome!

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews but it was awesome!! They didn't make me wait long in the waiting room, the doctor really cared about me and didn't just want me in and out of the office. The doctor spent about 15mins in the room with me just letting me ask questions and didn't cut me off!! Very good customer service and very professional!!

They really care!!

Posted on February 12th, 2013

I have been a pt. for about 11 years now. I have seen the changes over the years and would have to say they have only gotten better! Everyone is polite, knows my name, and really wants to help. I would recommend to everyone!

Poor Quality health care

Posted on August 31st, 2011

If you don't have insurance and are self-pay you don't get to see the dr, just young girls who are NPs. I was given the wrong antibiotic after getting food poisoning and they would not call in another Rx unless they saw me and charged me again. I had asked for the proper antibiotic at the time of my first visit, but as egos go they had to make sure they were in charge even if they were wrong. Find a doctor's office who cares about their patients - not jut the ones with good health insurance.

Posted on February 27th, 2017