Surgeons
300 Halket St
Suite 2601
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-641-4274
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Outstanding surgeon  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2014

Dr. Johnson is an outstanding surgeon. He is knowledgeable, skilled, and direct. I have complete confidence in him. If you want successful surgery to remove the cancer and get the best cosmetic result possible, go to him. He can be blunt and impatient, so if you want someone to hold your hand and sympathize for a half hour, he's not the right guy for you. Many other medical professionals have said "he's the best" without any prompting on my part, and that means a lot.

|  President-Business Manager  |  show details
by Mary Lou Lane on Jul 31st, 2013

Doctor Johnson was attentive and caring. He was everything you could ask for in a surgeon and more. I would recommend him to anyone. My outcome was positive thanks to Dr. Johnson.

|  He is the best!  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

So happy to have Dr.Johnson as my surgeon. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He spent a lot of time explaining everything to us and answered all of our questions. We would highly recommend him to family and friends!

|  Great experience  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Johnson was great. He answered all my questions with no problems, performed the surgery superbly, and followed up with me personally. His staff is also wonderful and very helpful. If you have to go through this, he is a good doctor to help you through.

|  Arrogant, obnoxious, offensive.  |  show details
by Husband of new patient on May 15th, 2013

If first impressions are lasting ones Dr. Ronald R Johnson has left me angry. The first word out of his mouth was "You got this a$$ backward! You say the oncologist then me. You got to get your sh*t together". Our Nurse Concierge set up the appointments, not us. Being that this is my wife of 31 years and what's she's going through, I expected a lot more curtsey. He later continued on about her bust size and said "You are really BIG! so you never considered breast reduction?!?!?!?" This in no way sounds like a Professional consult or a Medical professional that he has become. He may be a top surgeon but has very little people skills.

|  Comforting  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Johnson has a great sense of humor that was essential to me during the time of my diagnosis and treatment. It made me feel comfortable and at ease.

|  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

When I found out I had breast cancer, I automatically went into the research mode as to the best hospital and surgeon within driving distance of Youngstown, Ohio. I wanted two opinions, but before I went for my first opinion I already made an appointment with Dr Johnson. My first opinion surgeon wanted to know who I was going to for the second opinion. I told him, and he said Dr Johnson is the surgeon who he would have sent me to. Then he said Dr. Johnson is the best. I agree!

|  Tremendously Professional/ Best of the Best  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

After being referred to Dr. Johnson and having him as my surgeon, has been a blessing. Dr. Johnson performed a modified radical mastectomy (left breast) on 4/20/2012. I'm pleased with the surgery and his caring nature. His staff is very professional, and I couldn't be in better hands. Dr. Johnson in my opinion is the best in his field of expertise.

|  Surgery  |  show details
May 5th, 2012

I went to Dr. Johnson after being diagnosed with breast cancer. Not only was Dr. Johnson thorough in his diagnosis, he had a sense of humor as well, which was very helpful during a stressful time. My surgery was scheduled and I was concerned about scaring after my breast lumpectomy. I was assured that it would be cosmetically pleasing. This is an understatement! He is a skilled surgical oncologist, but could easily have gone into plastics as well.

|  Carole P  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

I liked Dr.Johnnson right from the start. he answered my questions even before i had a chance to ask them. Its ashame some of the other "team" doctors aren't as caring as he is. Wish he could see me thru my whole process with breast cancer...

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Johnson has preformed on me 2 Lumpectomies, 1 Mastectomy, and 1 Axillery Node Dissection and I did not have to take one pain pill. His work is excellant and I reccomend him to everyone that needs a breast surgeon. I have full confidence in him and his work.