A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Petersen, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Lyme Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Petersen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Raymond Petersen DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Ronald Petersen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Petersen practices Anesthesiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Oregon City, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists.