Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Office! show details Great Office!
by Elizabeth R. on Feb 21st, 2014

I have only had great experiences at Dr. Roth's office! Appointmens are available usually the same or next day. I see Dr. Roth all the time, and he spends much more time with me than any other Dr. I've been to. The staff is caring and professional. I trust this office.

DONT GO HERE! show details DONT GO HERE!
by Michelle on Apr 26th, 2013

THIS IS THE WORST DOCTORS OFFICE EVER!!!!!! The staff has always been so rude and the doctors barely spend any time with you. The wait to see them is ridiculous. No one wants to help and one of my family members have been misdiagnosed twice now. Find a different doctor!

This guys nuts!!! show details This guys nuts!!!
by Gone dr hunting on Mar 6th, 2013

My run in with mr roth was unbelievable. Im saddened to see so many others have had similar experiences. He needs a permanent vacation!!!! Subtract the one star rating by two.

Rude, Clueless and totally insensitive to pt concerns show details Rude, Clueless and totally insensitive to pt concerns
Nov 8th, 2012

This Dr had a panic attack in the hallway of his office and threw a fit about an issue that didn't exist. If he would have listened to someone, he would have learned about it but had to be humiliated later when he learned the truth. This man has mental issues based on his treatment of a patient that was honest, private and had a sensitive condition but he, almost not even knowing the specific issue he was treating, threw a fit, which is the opposite of how someone like this is handled. He was loud, lied, got on a phone to report the patient despite him being wrong and starting lying on the phone about the patient saying he was being aggressive and rude. This Dr is the worst possible Dr I have ever encountered in 18 years of them and has been on vacation more than he was in his office. Even his PA swore and called the patient names when they had a visit. There are major liabilities this office if facing if they do not get their mental issues under control.

never get to see the actual doctor show details never get to see the actual doctor
Jan 30th, 2012

was referred to this doctors office by my doctor that retired. I have been going to this office for over a year now and have never seen Dr Roth himself. I always get stuck seeing his nurse practitioners. I am looking for a new doctor so I can be treated by an actual doctor. His office staff is very rude. When you are in the hospital you never get as much as a phone call from the office and never a visit from the doctor. I would never recommend anyone to this office.

Difficult to see Dr. Roth show details Difficult to see Dr. Roth
Nov 22nd, 2011

I've been going there for three years and I've never seen doctor Roth once. For a while I was being seen by the PA's. Then they gave me the Nurse Practitioner which was a little unsettling. During my last visit I was seen by a student who is studying to be a Nurse Practitioner. I'm afraid that during my next visit I will be examined by the custodian or cleaning lady.

jkennedy show details jkennedy
Oct 19th, 2011

Dr. Roth and his medical staff are great. The problem is with his office staff. My husband called to see if he could be squeezed in due to an emergency and the girl on the phone basically told him she couldn't squeeze him in and he should just go to the ER. then she laughed. How unprofessional! she didn't even check to see if someone could see him. He waited in the ER for 5 hours. In a way i'm glad he went there. They ran all the necessary tests and at least tried to help him (since he was in PAIN). Dr. Roth needs to know how his office staff treats his patients and something needs to be done.

Dr, Roth is the best! show details Dr, Roth is the best!
by Michael Meshel on Jan 15th, 2010

He cares, he is accurate with diagnosis and treatment and he is a God send!Barbara Johnson, NP is fantastic as well as the entire staff. It is rare to find medical care providers that instill confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Roth and his staff.

Great office, great people show details Great office, great people
by Debbie Seligman on Jan 15th, 2010

Dr. Roth's office really cares about their patients. There' almost never a wait for an appointment, and emergencies are taken immediately! They are very thorough, and I always feel confident that my problems are going to be taken care of. I love them all, and Dr. Roth is a greate guy!

This Doctor Cares! show details This Doctor Cares!
by Anonymous on Sep 24th, 2008

If you want a good family doctor that you and your whole family can go to, it's Dr. Roth and his whole staff. They see you immediately, his office does it all! There is always a doctor in the office - even on Saturday.