A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rabinowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabinowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald Rabinowitz practice?
Dr. Ronald Rabinowitz practices Urology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Urologists.