A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ralph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ralph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ralph, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralph graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ralph has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ralph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Ralph practice?
Dr. Ronald Ralph practices Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Nephrologists.