A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ramnath is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramnath
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ramnath Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Ramnath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald B Ramnath MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Ramnath practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ramnath has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Ramnath practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians and Plantation General Practitioners.