A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ramnath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Ramnath is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramnath graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Ramnath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald B Ramnath MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ronald B. Ramnath practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ramnath has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Ramnath practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Primary Care Doctors and Plantation General Practitioners.