Dr. Ronald Rance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Rance?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Rance?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 14th, 2015

Absolutely ,horrible bedside manners! I would never ever recommend this doctor! Has absolutely no comparison for his patients!

June 11th, 2015

Mixed feelings

I have very mixed feelings about Dr. Rance. On one hand, I really enjoy his personality. I think he really cares about his patients and wants to see them to well. I moved to Houston mid-flare up (ulcerative colitis), and Dr. Rance was the first gastroenterologist I could get an appointment with - I was desperate and willing to see anyone. His office staff was nice and he was great in terms of bedide manner. He ended up prescribing me a TON of medications. I walked out of his office with free samples and a few prescriptions - this is where I have a problem. As a pharmacist and a patient who has had ulcerative colitis for nearly a decade - I felt the regimen he prescribed was overly aggressive and unnecessary. Overall - I am thankful that he was able to help me get by until I was able to set up care with another GI.

June 5th, 2012

WORST DOCTOR IN HOUSTON

My initial visit i was made to wait 2.5 hours and when i saw this guy he was all jacked up and his assitant with the pony tail was a stoner. I had been sent to a specialist after recieving a CT from another hospital that said I had celiac issues. this guy orders a test that does not even test for that to bill my insurance. on the day of the procedure he shows up 2.5 hours late with me sitting there with an IV in my arm and he looks like he just woke up!!!!!!!!!! ten days later after he never contacts me i call him and his assitant tells me the test they ran never tested for celiac disease. he is an idiot juicing your insurance company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 2nd, 2015