Dr. Ronald Rapini Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Rapini?

Best Skin Dr. in Houston

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Family history of skin cancer, would not trust anyone else.

Find someone else

Posted on September 29th, 2013

This guy walks into the room looking like a raggamuffin. Looked like he slept in his clothes. Spent about three minutes with me and left the room. Three rudest minutes of my life. Wasn't diagnosed with anything and darn sure won't return to give him another chance. Go somewhere else and do yourself a favor.

Horrible Dr. Complete waste of time And money

Posted on August 1st, 2012

The dr spend NO time with me. He walked in and actually said "I don't know what's wrong with you" without actually asking me any questions. His hands were on the door to leave from the second he walked in. I felt completely rushed after waiting over an hour to see him. He actually only spent maybe 5 minutes with me. I had to I thought I was actually going to get some answers or at least some guidance on my problem but received nothing. The front staff is absolutely amazing, nice and caring... I just wish I could say the same about the dr rapini and his resident. I chose this doctor based on the past reviews... But boy was I disappointed. I will never go back to Dr. Rapini again

Posted on January 12th, 2010

Great doc with first-rate bedside manner. Knowledgeable, punctual. Took a sample of strange spot on my head. No pain, did the pathology on it. Prompt response to let me know it was benign. Wound highly recommend.

WELL RESPECTED DERMATOPATHOLOGIST AS WELL

Posted on December 18th, 2009

I am very fortunate to call Dr. Rapini my physician. He is very competent and compassionate. He treats his Medical Residents with the utmost respect. I would recommend Dr. Rapini without hesititation .

Posted on August 17th, 2016