Dr. Ronald Rasansky Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Rasansky?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Rasansky s a straight to the point p.rofessional. I would recomed d him to all familyfamily and friends!

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Waited an hour and half in waiting room when I went to desk I told them how long I was there there were still several patients in front of me. I WALKED OUT !!!MY TIME IS AS VALUABLE AS THEIRS.STOP OVER BOOKING!!!!!

Worth the wait!

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Dr. Rasansky is worth the wait. He is dedicated, listens and has a big heart!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Dr. Razansky is an excellent liver specialist, knows his medicine and cares (truly) about his patients. His staff is excellent - efficient and kind. This is a rare office, and having been to other liver specialists, far superior to anyone else I have been to. I highly recommend this doctor.

Seems intelligent but quite rude and doesn't seem to truly care about patients.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I had an EGD done a while back and was never told to come in for a follow-up. Had more problems a bit later and was asked by my GP if I had my follow-up, told him I was never informed to do so. When I asked Rosansky about this when I saw him, he change the subject immediately.I finally got in to see Rosansky recently. Wait time wasn't bad but when I finally made it into the patient room to wait for him, I heard him casually chatting outside my room with other nurses and doctors, as though he has all the time in the world. When he finally came in to see me he was quite rude. He talked over me, seemed to have little respect for me, and when he suggest I try a new medication, I asked if it would interfere with another med I took. He told me it was fine, no problem...I saw my GP soon after, showed him the new script, and was immediately told to stop taking the other med...That there could be serious side effects due to the drug interactions, including heart problems. My wife is an RN and confirmed this.Personally, I'll be looking for a new upper GI specialist. The only positive thing about Rosansky is he's more readily available than most other doctors (probably because most people avoid him) I have dignity and like to be treated with respect, and I'd like to know the doctor cares about me.

saved my life

Posted on September 25th, 2012

My first visit and I'm sure not the last!

Posted on August 18th, 2012

He was very kind and compassionate. I am bilaterally profoundly deaf and he sat right in front of me and talked to me like I really mattered and told me what tests had to be performed and when. Even asked where I lived to make it easier for a choice in hospitals for tests. The wait was kind of long but well worth it. The staff are very, very busy but certainly do their very best to gete you back and seen by the doctor as quickly as possible. I will certainly reccomend him to friends and family as needed.

Awesome Dr.!!!

Posted on June 14th, 2012

If you had to wait an hour to see him he is worth the wait! Very gentle,kind,caring,loving and takes his time with you. He truly loves his patients.

WORST DR. EVER

Posted on October 5th, 2010

We just left this doctor's office literally DISGUSTED. The old lady at the front desk was LESS than helpful and Dr. Rasansky was even WORST. He had the worst attitude I've ever seen from a doctor. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!

ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS. EXCELLENT DR