A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rasor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Rasor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rasor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- US Air Force Regional Hospital - Elgin AFB
- 96th Med Group, Eglin Afb, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Omer Rasor MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald O. Rasor practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rasor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Rasor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Eglin Afb, FL.
See Eglin Afb Internists and Eglin Afb Gastroenterologists.