A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rasor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rasor
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Rasor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Rasor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rasor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- US Air Force Regional Hospital - Elgin AFB
- 96th Med Group, Eglin Afb, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Omer Rasor MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald O. Rasor practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rasor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Rasor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Eglin Afb, FL.
See Eglin Afb Internists and Eglin Afb Gastroenterologists.