Learn more about Dr. Ronald Raspa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Raspa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raspa
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Raspa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Raspa, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Raspa graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Raspa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Raspa MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Raspa practice?
- Dr. Ronald Raspa has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Raspa practices Urology near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Urologists.