A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Raspa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Raspa, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including General Urology Calculus and Ureteral Obstruction Removal.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raspa graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Raspa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raspa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance