A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Raspa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Raspa is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Raspa, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Raspa graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Raspa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Raspa MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Raspa practice?
- Dr. Ronald Raspa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Raspa practices Urology near Port Jervis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and Monticello, NY.
See Port Jervis Urologists.