Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rawitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rawitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawitt
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Rawitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Rawitt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawitt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rawitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Raffaele Rawitt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald R. Rawitt practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rawitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Rawitt practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.