A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rennick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rennick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rennick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rennick Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rennick graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Rennick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Leslie Michael Rennick MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Rennick practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rennick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Rennick practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Emergency Physicians and Eugene Family Physicians.