A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rescigno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rescigno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rescigno
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rescigno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Rescigno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rescigno graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rescigno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald John Rescigno MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Rescigno practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rescigno has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Rescigno practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.