A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rescigno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rescigno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Rescigno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rescigno graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Rescigno has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald John Rescigno MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Rescigno practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rescigno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Rescigno practices Ophthalmology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Ophthalmologists.