Dr. Ronald Ressmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Ressmann?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Ressmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2017

Good Doctor

I also haven't seen Dr Ressman in a very long time but he treated me for my eczema and the medication he prescribed was the only thing that worked. No other doctor had found and thing with good, lasting results. After many years I referred my father in law to him and he was just as pleased.

June 25th, 2015

Bad Doctor

I went to this clown back in the 90s to find out what the sores on my shoulders were. He had no clue. Gave me some salve. I went to a real dermatologist and found out I had the most common form of skin cancer: Basil Cell Carcinoma. A student would have done a better job at diagnosing me. This guy is worthless.

November 17th, 2015