A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Rich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Rich, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Ronald Rich MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesse R. Rich practice?
- Dr. Jesse Rich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Rich practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.