Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Feb 3rd, 2016

I will only go to him if I need.

Superior Surgeon show details Superior Surgeon
Feb 2nd, 2016

Discrete, kind doctor who is brilliant at what he does. Pls don't ever retire!

by Mary Milton on Dec 6th, 2015

Dr. Is through and Honest with his option. He is a straight shooter , which I like.

Facelift show details Facelift
by Cindy T on Nov 18th, 2015

All I can say is Amazing! Dr Reifkohl work is so natural looking. It's been almost ten yrs since my facelift and I'm ready for a touch up at 60. I also recommended him to a friend who had a facelift as well and she is so happy with the results! Dr Reifkohl and his staff are wonderful and make you feel very comfortable. I know live out of town and will fly back to NC for my surgery! I would never let anyone else touch my face...

by Happy from Atlanta! on Sep 10th, 2015

I am very happy with my results. It has been only 9 days since my face and neck lift. I also had eyelid revision . Dr. Reifkohl's expertise is amazing!!! I have seriously been thinking of these procedures for a couple of years and have done lots of research. Living in Atlanta there are many options, none of which I felt comfortable. Dr. Reifkohl's reputation is flawless, his staff is efficient, kind, supportive, informative and everyone goes out of their way to be helpful. Yes!! I will recommend him to all. It was the perfect decision for me and I am thrilled with my results, a gentle touch that has given me a rested, more youthful me. I am sure my follow up visit will be 5 stars plus!

neck lift did not last show details neck lift did not last
Jul 1st, 2015

Necklift looked wonderful for two years..need another now at yrs!

May 10th, 2015

necklift.....looked fabulous for 2 years...need another in 4 years....

Apr 27th, 2015

Excellent results and superior doctor and staff.

Excellent Doctor. show details Excellent Doctor.
by Olga on Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Riefkohl is the best doctor for you. He knows exactly how to improve the look of the person and keep it natural. He is like a good magician. I will recommend Dr. Riefkohl to everyone how is looking for excellent specialist . His clinic and staff also very professional and friendly. Thank you for your talent to make us look and feel better about our self.

by madelon cotton on Feb 17th, 2015

fantastic experience

retired show details retired
by judy lawson on Sep 14th, 2014

I would definite choose this doctor again. In fact I am about to give a recommendation to a friend. He did a beautiful job. He did it in May of 2005 and I am still getting compliments.

by Jean W. on Aug 27th, 2014

Dr. Riefkohl treated my husband many years ago for a reoccurring skin cancer that spread. He performed many surgeries on my husband and we could never had better treatment or attention anywhere. Often times after an outpatient surgery, Dr. Riefkohl would call our home to check on him. I am very disappointed that Dr. Riefkohl no longer does surgery of this type because my son now has the same problem and I immediately tried to get in touch with Dr. Rife kohl.

Visit with Dr Reifkohl show details Visit with Dr Reifkohl
Jan 22nd, 2014

I felt that Dr Reifkohl was very cold, uncaring, and sarcastic. I did not like his personality at all. He hurt my feelings so much when he talked to me. I just found another physician. I spoke to one of his nurses and she said that it was just his way and that she used to think he was always mad with her. Anyway, I just couldn't believe the way he talked to me. The other surgeon did a good job and my surgery went very well. I know that Dr Reifkohl is a talented surgeon but personally I do not like him or feel comfortable with him at all. I would not recommend him to anyonel

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Carol on Aug 21st, 2013

I have had several procedures done with Dr. Riefkohl over the years and each time the results were so much better than I had ever expected! He is exceptional and no one ever knew that I had plastic surgery, they just kept asking where I went on vacation and complimented me on how rested and healthy I looked. What more can you ask for??? His facility is wonderful, too, so private and peaceful. Absolutely recommend him and his staff hands down above anyone else in the Triangle!

Excellent Plastic Surgeon! show details Excellent Plastic Surgeon!
Mar 1st, 2013

I am a male. I had an upper and lower blepharoplasty exactly 8 weeks ago. Dr.Riefkohl is the best. I completely 100% trust him, and also his staff is great. It is a pleasure to be able to go into this office. His work is flawless.

Master of the Face show details Master of the Face
Sep 14th, 2011

I had an upper and lower blepharoplasty with Dr. Riefkohl. The easiest surgery ever. Hardly any pain or bruising. My results are amazing. Took many years off my face. I highly recommend him and will go back for other procedures when the time comes. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!!

Best Facial Plastic Surgeon ever show details Best Facial Plastic Surgeon ever
Jul 12th, 2011

I had upper and lower eyes done with Dr. Riefkohl. He is truly a MASTER OF THE FACE. Very little down bruising, swelling and downtown. His work is very natural and never the overdone look. I highly recommend him.

Still the best. show details Still the best.
Aug 4th, 2010

Have seen him twice over the years for different procedures and cannot recommend him high enough for outstanding, natural results, and for the comfort of his facilities, and genuine concern of his staff. He really is an artist as well as a surgeon!!!