Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
110 E Carver St
Durham, NC 27704
919-471-1880
Locations and availability (1)

|  Visit with Dr Reifkohl  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

I felt that Dr Reifkohl was very cold, uncaring, and sarcastic. I did not like his personality at all. He hurt my feelings so much when he talked to me. I just found another physician. I spoke to one of his nurses and she said that it was just his way and that she used to think he was always mad with her. Anyway, I just couldn't believe the way he talked to me. The other surgeon did a good job and my surgery went very well. I know that Dr Reifkohl is a talented surgeon but personally I do not like him or feel comfortable with him at all. I would not recommend him to anyonel

|  Outstanding  |  show details
by Carol on Aug 21st, 2013

I have had several procedures done with Dr. Riefkohl over the years and each time the results were so much better than I had ever expected! He is exceptional and no one ever knew that I had plastic surgery, they just kept asking where I went on vacation and complimented me on how rested and healthy I looked. What more can you ask for??? His facility is wonderful, too, so private and peaceful. Absolutely recommend him and his staff hands down above anyone else in the Triangle!

|  Excellent Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2013

I am a male. I had an upper and lower blepharoplasty exactly 8 weeks ago. Dr.Riefkohl is the best. I completely 100% trust him, and also his staff is great. It is a pleasure to be able to go into this office. His work is flawless.

|  Surgery for skin cancer removal  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2012

Dr. Riefkohl did surgery to remove a skin cancer under my eye several years ago. It took about 10 stitches under my eye. The surgery was almost painless (Few needle pricks under the eye - worst part!) and then I kept out of the sun as he told me too. The area healed nicely and to date has required no follow-up, except to be checked by my dermatologist. To date you can still barely see where he did the surgery and I only notice it - not others unless I tell them! He and the staff are wonderful and caring. They are all professoinal yet personable. Thank you for the wonderful results.

|  Master of the Face  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I had an upper and lower blepharoplasty with Dr. Riefkohl. The easiest surgery ever. Hardly any pain or bruising. My results are amazing. Took many years off my face. I highly recommend him and will go back for other procedures when the time comes. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!!

|  Best Facial Plastic Surgeon ever  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

I had upper and lower eyes done with Dr. Riefkohl. He is truly a MASTER OF THE FACE. Very little down bruising, swelling and downtown. His work is very natural and never the overdone look. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Riefkohl. Took the time to answer all my questions. The staff are so amazing. He didn't push me into something I didn't need or want. Gave great evidence based answers to the questions. Love the office, love the physician

|  Still the best.  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

Have seen him twice over the years for different procedures and cannot recommend him high enough for outstanding, natural results, and for the comfort of his facilities, and genuine concern of his staff. He really is an artist as well as a surgeon!!!