Dr. Ronald Ritz MD Patient Reviews

June 21st, 2016
Besides being a talented surgeon Dr. Ritz has superior patient/Dr relations. He is one of the most patient people I have met and his listening skills are excellent. He truly listens in his attempt to meet ones expectations. I have truly had a very positive experience during a difficult time. Thank you Dr. and staff.

December 10th, 2015
lower lid repair
Made a mess of my eye. It droops, chunk missing, inner part permanently swollen. Be prepared for at least an hour wait for your appointment. I finally left twice and won't go back. Anything with basil cancer on eyelid, go to a specialist in that field and not Dr. Ritz.

July 16th, 2015
Dr. Ritz is an incredible surgeon. He has been an angel with his remarkable talents.

March 27th, 2013
Very Happy!!
Dr. Ritz recently removed 30 year old implants that had ruptured, in addition to the scar capsule, then performed a breast lift for me. At age 63, I now have the breasts of a 20 year old, a cup size B, which is perfect for my small frame. He was very helpful in giving me viable alternatives and all the information I needed in order to make an informed decision about the procedures. He was very supportive in my decisions, not pushing me to re-implant, as I've heard that many doctors do. He truly has an artistic eye and hand. He is always very cheerful, positive and caring, listening to all my concerns. I would definitely use his services again.

March 12th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. ritz for 12 years. I underwent a quad bleph procedure 12 years ago which is still looking good. I also did a brow lift a couple of years ago. He is professional, an excellent surgeon who cares about his patients. I will continue to use his services as need arises.

January 3rd, 2011
I would highly recommend Dr. Ritz to anyone needing reconstructive surgery. After a bilateral modified radical mastectomy, there wasn't really much tissue to work with, but this man found a way to give me breasts again. He is truly a miracle worker and an artist. He is also very compassionate and caring, spending as much time as neceeded to explain the procedures and ensure that I understood what was going to happen. He also took the time to listen to my thoughts and concerns. Good man and great surgeon.

July 15th, 2010
Dr. Ritz is wonderful
Dr. Ronald Ritz was very knowledgeable and very caring. I recommend him highly.

July 6th, 2010
Dr. Ritz is one of the most caring physicians I have ever dealt with, particularly given my breast cancer diagnosis. His hands are "magic" as he was able to make me look better than I ever expected. You can't do better!