Overall Review

November 2nd, 2012
All one could hope for
Dr. Rodriguez is knowledgeable, thoughtful, thorough, and hides nothing. I went to him with indications of several kidney and adrenal lesions, and possible "metastatic" disease. He sorted it out, and plotted a path for diagnosis & treatment. Recovery from open surgery was amazingly easy, which I attribute to his skill. Followup has been superb. He is as caring and patient as any physician I've known in my 7 1/2 decades.

September 18th, 2012
The most caring doctor I know
I had prostrate surgery 5 years ago. I am a very nervous patient and the doctor was nothing short of wonderful. Needless to say, the operation was a success and my respect for Dr Rodriguez could not be greater.

August 1st, 2011
Sallie S
Dr Rodriguez saved my life from devastating Kidney/Adrenal cancer. I could not locate any other Urologists that would take my case but Dr Rodriguez and the other professionals at Johns Hopkins took my case and literally saved my life after a 7 hour surgery.Although the prognosis after surgery was guarded, I have, for the past 11 years now, had the opportunity to live a normal life and enjoy my only two grandsons ages 8 and 6.This doctor is amazing, he is in the forefront of urological medical technology having discovered, refined and implemented cutting edge medical techniques.He holds an MD, PHD and is an Associate Professor of Urology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Brady Urological Institute.

May 26th, 2011
Dr. Rodriguez is brilliant. He stays current on the newest issues and treatments - in fact, he LEADS THE CHARGE to research and discover the newest treatments! You won't find a more caring physician and surgeon - he truly cares about his patients.