inactive

Ronald G Rogers MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 17th, 2015
I Recommend Dr. Rogers
I'm sorry I can't think of anything negative to say. I know you might not listen to a reviewer that has only positive things to say, because you will think the review is not real, but Dr. Rogers and his staff have always been the best! I have been seeing him for 18 years. The wait room is relaxing, I am always taken back to the room promptly, the nurses and desk personnel are friendly, the examinations go as comfortably as possible, and Dr. Rogers spends time answering any questions you have. Highly recommend.

August 22nd, 2013
Professional, kind, and very knowledgeable
Dr. Rogers took his time to answer all my questions. He wanted to get to the bottom of what was causing me such discomfort and he genuinely cares. His staff was amazing and made me feel at home. Kathryn was wonderful and a sweet lady. I highly recommend this place and have all my trust in Dr. Rogers!

March 16th, 2009
Dr. Rogers is an excellent doctor. Not only does he have great medical skills but he is also very kind and caring. I would highly recommend him.