Dr. Ronald Romanelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Romanelli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2016

I had a wonderful experience because the staff and Dr. Romanelli were always on time and on top of things. My recovery was great and they were always there to answer questions or give me good suggestions.

April 20th, 2016

I recently had hip replacement surgery by Dr. Romanelli. He explained everything in detail and put me at ease about the entire process. Not only is he the best in this field he also is very caring and personable. He is the surgeon i will recommend as first choice!!!

February 10th, 2016

Have had a good experience with Dr Romanelli for several years. He is very approachable & explains all information to me regarding my issues. Very kind & caring person. I highly recommend him for orthopedic care.

August 29th, 2015

Everything went very well from the first Appn't to the follow up appn't. Dr. said I would be walking with out an aide on the follow up appn't and I was. Dr. predicted how all would fall into place and he was right on!

July 30th, 2015

exceptional ortho doc.

August 24th, 2012

I thought this Dr was wonderful in the beginning but after 18 months of treatment I am still unable to use my arm. I have had multiple surgeries endless months of therapy. I am not told anything clearly at my appointments and very little time is spent with me. The time that I do get, nothing I say is truly heard because the same questions are asked ever time as to my occupation, hobbies, etc all of which I can't do. In the end I (the patient) am blamed for the lack of progress concerning my condition. My pain is on the verge of cruel and unusual punishment. I believe as a surgeon he might be ok, but as for post-op care with any complications things are lacking. I would not recommend him to anyone I know after my experience. Maybe he would be best with males patients rather then with females.

February 6th, 2009

I believe Dr. Romanelli is one of the best, if not the best orthopaedic surgeon in Illinois. He took me on as a patient and replaced my left knee when other doctors were reluctant to do so. I now have motion in my leg that I haven't had in 19 years. I am still under his care and believe that my knee will only increase in motion and hiking, my favorite past time, by spring. I can't thank Dr. Romanelli and his staff enough.

May 25th, 2017