Dr. Ronald Rosenbaum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 6th, 2015
Poorly trained or don't care.
This Dr is not even capable of remembering previous visits or reading his own patient chart before seeing the patient. He does not remember what medication he prescribed for you and ask you the same questions about your life time and again. I saw him for my signs of atypical depression and during the few months I was there I got worse without a reason, the side effect of the medication were worse than the benefit, and he was unable to help at all. Seemed like he was just to busy to conduct a meaningful assessment and review.

April 13th, 2015
If you like be insulted this is the place for you!
Woodmill plaza office - I was insulted repeatedly by the receptionist. This has happened numerous times. Good job Dr. Rosenbaum - we pay for you kids to go to private school and your staff insults us - I'll be sure to make sure EVERYONE ON THE PLANET knows how bad your office is run -thanks

March 19th, 2015
doc is great, secretaries are horrendous
The doctor is great but the front desk staff is horrendous. They never return phone calls and my pharmacy can't reach them to verify an rx.. I have been waiting over a month for this medication and they aren't returning the pharmacy's phone calls or messages.

September 24th, 2014
Your receptionist suck!
I request for an interpreter and was going to provided the contact information. The receptionist was very RUDE and said they won't provide an interpreter. I tried to explain that it is against the ADA law to refuse to provide an interpreter service to a deaf patient.