Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
Video profile
3400 Lomita Blvd Ste 306
Torrance, CA 90505
310-326-3636
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

• Currently 3.3137254901961 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Happy with my results  |  show details
by A.G. on May 30th, 2013

I am a nurse and I am very happy with my facial surgery done by Dr. Rosso. He was very easy to talk to and I have a hard time finding a scar.My results are great and just what he promised. Great office staff also.

|  He Is The Best!  |  show details
by J. Paul on May 16th, 2013

I was very happy with my experience with Doctor Rosso and his staff. He did exactly what I wanted with my difficult procedure request.

|  extremely pleased  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

I was referred to DR.Rosso by three different doctors I see. He was able fix a severe problem caused by another Plastic surgeon. I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH HIS WORK AND OFFICE..

|  Great Breast Reconstruction Result  |  show details
by Alexandra on Apr 1st, 2013

I am very happy that I selected Dr. Rosso from the Plastic Surgeons I interviewed for my breast cancer reconstruction surgery. My new breast looks good and I was able to get back to my normal life quickly, without any problems. He was very supportive to me during a difficult time for me .

|  Accurate, caring and following up  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

I found Dr. Rosso through a friend. He operated on my face and his way of closing shows a hairline scar rather than other stuff I saw out tgere. He was caring and funny during the visits and operation. Afterwards, he followed up to make sure I was ok. Excellent overall experience!

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Rosso's surgery on my nose and breasts was exactly what I wanted. I saw many surgeons and he was the right choice for my surgery. My family highly recommends him and his office.

|  love it  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

Love it!!!!!! My tummy is awesome. Thanks doc.

|  Thanks Doc  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

short wait, great staff, great doctor.

|  Great job  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr Rosso repaired my breasts. I had surgery by a Beverly Hills guy and paid a ton of moey and got messed up. Dr. Rosso fixed what the other guy botched. I am so happy to feel more like beautiful woman again.

|  show details
Jul 4th, 2011

This guy fixed my broken nose. I have never been able to breathe better in my life. And the bump is gone. Awesome.

|  THANK YOU DR.ROSSO  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2011

Great experience with Dr. Rosso and his staff. My results are exactly what he promised. His Surgery Center is state of the art and very safe.

|  Vivian N  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

told me what to expect, delivered more than expected. Very happy

|  MY RESULTS ARE AMAZING  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Rosso gave me the exact results that I asked him for. His staff is great and he delivered on my wishes for my body.

|  DR. ROSSO IS NOT EVEN BOARD CERTIFIED!!!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

It was a HUGE mistake on my part to not do my research before I went under the knife. My results are totally unacceptable and he offers absolutely no apology, excuse or compensation. DO NOT BE FOOLED MY HIS SOMEWHAT CHARMING PERSONALITY!!!!

|  THANK YOU DR. ROSSO & STAFF  |  show details
May 27th, 2011

I consulted many plastic surgeons before I selected Dr. Rosso. His credentials are excellent and my large skin cancer excision is almost not visiblble. Thank you from a very grateful patient.

|  Excellent Results  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

My Tummy tuck was the best. I am returning to Dr. Rosso for my eyes.

|  Mirror Mirror on the Wall.............What the &*^%@# happened!!!  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

DR. ROSSO IS NOT EVEN BOARD CERTIFIED!!!!It was a HUGE mistake to not do my research before I went under the knife. My results are totally unacceptable and he offers absolutely no apology, excuse or compensation. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY HIS SOMEWHAT CHARMING PERSONALITY!!!

|  NOT WHAT HE SEEMS.......very unprofessional  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

4 surgeries later and it's STILL not right.and he offers no compensation or excuse

|  Nose Job - good experience  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

I have conflicting ideas on plastic surgery but after 25 years of being a mouth breather I decided to have a septo and rhinoplasty. Dr Rosso did not give me the standard tiny nose, it fits my face and doesn't scream "WORK DONE". His anaethesiologist is the BEST I have ever seen. Within 1 hour after surgery I was alert and painfree. It took a year for the new nose to emerge; 6 months after surgery for the swelling to go down and another few months for the various procedures done locally. I will say he's a little rushed in the exam room

|  A New Me  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I had 3 babies back to back, I consulted many plastic surgeons in the South Bay area. Once I consulted Dr. Rosso I felt right away the comfort and safety with his front office staff, and state of the art surgery center. Thank You Dr Rosso

|  Thank you dr Rosso!  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2010

my friend got an eyelift and he was extremely satisfied not only with the great results but also with the great friendly staff and follow - up.I'm next!

|  I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY LIPOSUCTION  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

My results were excellent and Dr.Rosso and his staff were great. I am going to tell all my friends.

|  Dr. Rosso is NOT a qualified doctor!  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2010

Since the day I met him he always compared himself to Michael Jackson's doctor! He cannot emphasize on his own accomplishments so he puts down other doctors to make himself appear well. My nose came out more fake than Michael's nose. I cry everyday because of what this guy did to me! Dr. Rosso is a crook! If he was all that great he would not have to constantly advertise on the Daily Breeze newspaper!

|  DR.ROSSO HELPED ME SO MUCH!  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

Dr.Rosso helped me regain my body back that I had before I had my daughter.My tummy tuck and breast lift with implants are the envy of all my friends. Thank you Dr. Rosso!

|  HE IS A FANTASTIC PLASTIC SURGEON !  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2010

I saw multiple Plastic Surgeons before I chose Dr. Rosso, including three in Beverly Hills. My Nose job by Dr. Rosso is the envy of all my friends and three have already booked with him. I love him and his staff.

|  Is Rosso another word for WOLF?  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

This Rosso or whoever he is preys on young people who want inexpensive surgeries such as myself. He destroyed my hopes of a new look. After this wolf doctor did surgery on my face, I had a crooked nose that veered to the far right. He is neither a real medical professional nor a human being!

|  ethical insurance?  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2010

I shouldve questioned dr. rosso's ethics from the beginning! he definitely needs insurance for his ethics because he's a total swindler. I spent $4600 for the surgery he performed and spent another $7000 to undue all the damage this man did to my nose. he did not give me a refund. He kept saying that he'll consider it. i was depressed for a year until i got another surgery with a decent doctor in glendale. dr. rosso needs a class on ethics!

|  Spectacular Results  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2010

After having a gastric bypass and losing 150 lbs., I was anxious to get rid of all the excess skin that appeared to be all around me. Thank God Dr. Rosso did miracles on my body and now, I am not ashamed of letting my husband see me in my birthday suit in the light of day. Marvelous simple marvelous. I did not know what to expect but I am so glad the results were beyond my wildest expectations.

|  Great Office  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2010

Staff was friendly, office was nice. Great doctor.

|  My self esteem is back thanks to Dr. Rosso!!!  |  show details
by Sylvia M. Torrance on Aug 24th, 2010

I owe so much to Dr. Rosso. I had been suffering from back pain for years due to my HUGE boobs. I finally decided to do something about it and went to Dr. Rosso. My doctor sent me to Dr. Rosso and words cannot express how pleased I am with my NEW appearance. Yes, my back pain is gone but I NEVER realized how much this was affecting me until AFTER I had my breast reduction. What a difference!!! My breasts look so good and I FEEL like a million bucks!!!

|  Compassion at its Best  |  show details
by Dora on Aug 24th, 2010

I am so thankful to Dr. Rosso for taking care of my daughters reconstructive surgery. As a special needs 34 year old, she required extra time and lots of TLC. Dr. Rosso and the whole surgical team were so patient and caring. Dr. Rosso did an excellent job and she recovered without any complications.

Aug 22nd, 2010

Dr Rosso is a great surgeon I needed medical surgeries to reconstruct my face from an awful accident I had, Now Im pretty not a monster.Thank You Dr. Rosso

|  how "DR" Rosso made my nose 10X uglier!  |  show details
by Joanna on Aug 22nd, 2010

He made my nose longer, cut the hump and created another hump instead. He says he will make your nose straight but he cant. Hes not a qualified plastic surgeon. He showed me my own pictures with a straight nose. he makes excuses and stories about how patients have unrealistic expectations. I had to redo my nose wth another physician to fix Rosso's damage. if enough patients report him, his license will be taken away!

|  DR. ROSSO IS FANTASTIC  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

Thank you for my new figure. I love it.

|  Thank you Dr. Rosso!  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2010

Great tummy tuck!

|  DR. ROSSO IS THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2010

I got my breast implants from Dr. Rosso and I am very very happy. I now have the body I always dreamed of. Dr. Rosso was extremely honest and his staff was very caring. I looked at five other plastic surgeons and Dr. Rosso was the only one who took the time to find out what I really wanted for my body. Because of my results, I have so much confidence in him, I sent him my sister and an office co-worker for surgery.

|  I LOVE MY NOSE!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2010

DR Rosso is the best Plastic Surgeon. I am an actress and my cosmetic nose surgery result is exactly what he promised me. Because of his fine work, my bookings have more than doubled. I know his pictures are accurate, because the person that recommended him to me is in his photo book. I checked out his credentials and they are excellent. I would highly reccmmend him to anyone looking for a great Plastic Surgery result.

|  Dr. Rosso, Vanessa, and Blanca  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2010

These three are a team of wolves preying on people who do not want to spend a lot of plastic surgery. He damaged my face and when I asked him for a refund, Rosso was giving me the run around. I saw their true colors after surgery. Rosso just does not care fo his patients. He is a greedy monster!

by Linda on May 4th, 2010

He is the best in the business. My name is Linda and I lost 141 pounds from Gastric Bypass. I had a lot of skin and was very conscience of my body. Dr Rosso removed the excess skin and did a breast lift. I have never felt so better in my life. Thank you so much :)

|  Dr. Rosso or Mr. Lawsuit  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2010

A number of Ronald's patients including myself have taken Rosso to court for misleading them. Go to the Torrance courthouse and do research on him. Before surgery, he will make you sign papers so that you cannot go after him because he will do procedures that the patient is unaware of.

|  his purpose: deception  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2010

He will go out of his way to deceive you. His main concern is money and not the patient. He is not board certified and his albums are fake.

|  Ronald Rosso is a fraud  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2009

Dr. Ronald Rosso does not know how to perform rhinoplasty (nose jobs). He says one thing before surgery and something else after surgery. He will only remove the upper part of the hump and tell you that you have a "boxy" nose. After surgery, my nose looked more crooked than it was. The hump is even more obvious. He says that if he does more work, your nose will "collapse." He is a liar and a very manipulative person.

|  show details
May 28th, 2009

I only have great things to say about Dr. Rosso and staff. I would have another procedure at his office..(tummy tuck).