Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Ruff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruff graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Ruff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Ruff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Ruff practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ruff has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Ruff practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.