A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Rush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Rush is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rush
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rush has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald David Rush MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Rush practice?
- Dr. Ronald Rush has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Rush practices Family Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Family Physicians.