Dr. Ron Russo MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Champaign, IL

August 31st, 2016
Chin implant
My first visit with Dr. Russo convinced me that he was the doctor I wanted to partner with for my chin implant. He and his staff are kind and demonstrate interest after the surgery; answers questions until I understand. I would recommend to anyone. I say this even though I had some adverse affects from the anesthesia and allergic reaction to some of the face creams. He jumped right on it to get back to normal healing.

January 25th, 2014
Expert
I had a lot of "revision" work done by this exceptional surgeon. I am so pleased with the outcome. This surgeon is very skilled and when I say you cannot see "scars" I mean it. He "hides" his work well. He revised a very bad sub nasal lip lift for me and I could not be more pleased. A once very noticeable scar has been revised to a unnoticeable position. I now have a "cupids bow" and my lips look better than they have my whole life. I am wearing my lipstick again! He also revised a face lift that left me with terrible "pixie or Satan's ears". I was so embarrassed for years, after a facial surgery with another surgeon went terribly wrong. I feel confident! and I can finally wear earrings again, after four long years of not wanting to bring attention to my weird earlobes. Dr. Russo is a great Surgeon. I only wish I did not have to find this out with "revision" work. If you want it done right you should see him in the first place. !

December 20th, 2010
Increased me quality of life!
I love this Man! He not only delivered what he promised, he did it with a terrific bedside manor, was professional, funny, and very caring! HIGHLY recomend!!!