A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Ruszkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruszkowski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ruszkowski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald J Ruszkowski MD is a male Hematologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Ruszkowski practice?
- Dr. Ronald Ruszkowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Ruszkowski practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN and Suffolk, VA.
See Newport News Hematologists and Newport News Oncologists.