Dr. Ronald Ryder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Ryder?

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Dr. Ryder was not supposed to be my cardiologist. I fell to him by chance; so far, I believe that it was a blessing. I like his manner and his respect for MY intelligence.

Posted on January 16th, 2016

I think Dr. Ryder is absolutely wonderful. He is very knowledgeable, never rushes me, answers all my questions, and performs tests that are absolutely necessary.

Posted on December 4th, 2014

I have seen Dr. Ryder for 8 years. Diagnosis helped me keep healthy I have no heart problems except for plaque which was found on CT suggested buy Dr. Ryder. You find a Doctor you click with you stay .

A caring doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Ryder for 11 years and he has saved my life. He spends time with me and explains things in a calm manner. I have never felt like he had to run to the next patient. What may seem like him being blunt is just telling you the facts. Sometimes reality isn't what some people want to hear.

patient

Posted on June 9th, 2013

Dr Ryder has an amazing personality, He is Pro. Never before I have had such a caring doctor to the point. I've been a patient of his for about 15 years. He is a professional, taking his job seriously. The practice is big, Dr. Ryder has a lot of patients, but he treats each one with time and respect. he's very open minded for a doctor and open to your suggestions. I highly recommend Dr. Ryder

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I have never had a problem getting an appt with Dr. Ryder. However my appts are always made 6 months in advance. I have been a patient of Dr. Ryder's for approximately 14 yrs. My visits with him are generally short but if I have a concern he will take time to explain until I am comfortable and fully understand. As far at the wait time and the staff...I am not happy with that/them at all. I have never been seen on time and I have never had a wait time less than 30 minutes. But I look at it as I have to take the good with the bad. Dr. Ryder is a great doctor and I am extremely comfortable with him. I would never change Drs unless he were to re locate to a distance that just was not feasable or his office no longer carried my insurance.

It's all about him

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Bedside manner

Posted on September 12th, 2010

He has a very cold personality.Blunt to the point of rudeness. But I'm doing pretty good so far so I'll stick it out with Frosty

Posted on December 14th, 2009

I have seen Dr Ryder now for 10 years and have always found him to be a caring doctor. Without his care I would not have known I had 2 almost completely blocked arteries to my heart.

bad bedside manners

treated me horrible

Posted on April 16th, 2009

Horrible, will never go to again