A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Bloom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Bloom practice?
Dr. Ronald Bloom practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Murray, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Bloom, Dr. Reginald Bloom, Dr. Reinaldo Bloom, Dr. Reynaldo Bloom