A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cohen is Excellent. Dr. Cohen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- O`Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Cohen practice?
Dr. Ronald Cohen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Stanford, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Cohen, Dr. Reginald Cohen, Dr. Reinaldo Cohen, Dr. Reynaldo Cohen