A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Cohen, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Cohen MD is a male Neonatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Cohen practice?
- Dr. Ronald Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Cohen practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.