A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Solomon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Saml Solomon MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Ronald Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Solomon practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.