A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Taylor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald S. Taylor practice?
Dr. Ronald Taylor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Physiatrists.