A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Sachs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Sachs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Movement Disorders
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sachs has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Sachs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald Sachs practice?
- Dr. Ronald Sachs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Sachs practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Ophthalmologists.