A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Salvitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Salvitti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvitti
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Salvitti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Salvitti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvitti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salvitti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Ronald Salvitti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. E R. Salvitti practice?
- Dr. E Salvitti has 1 office location.
Dr. E Salvitti practices Ophthalmology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.