A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Salvitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Salvitti is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Salvitti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvitti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salvitti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salvitti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ernest R. Salvitti practice?
Dr. Ernest Salvitti practices Ophthalmology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesburg, PA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.