Learn more about Dr. E Salvitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Salvitti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvitti
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Salvitti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Salvitti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvitti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salvitti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Ronald Salvitti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. E R. Salvitti practice?
- Dr. E Salvitti has 1 office location.
Dr. E Salvitti practices Ophthalmology near Washington, PA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.