A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ernest Salvitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ernest Salvitti is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ernest Salvitti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvitti graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Salvitti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ernest Ronald Salvitti MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ernest R. Salvitti practice?
- Dr. Ernest Salvitti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ernest Salvitti practices Ophthalmology near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesburg, PA and Cecil, PA.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.