Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Dec 3rd, 2015

He is a very nice, considerate doctor, highly recommend.

Jun 5th, 2015

I have had Dr. Salzetti since 1995, he is the best OBGYN I know! He is a great listener and makes me feel important. Had a difficult delivery because the baby wasn't descending and thought I would need a csec but he was able to get my labor in full force and massage our baby out and without difficulty. Now that I am no longer having children it's a pleasure to have him as my Doctor for all my kidney problems, endometriosis and female issues. He is very smart and a great surgeon. I will always be a patient as long as he still practices.

The best ob/gyn in San Diego!!!!!!! show details The best ob/gyn in San Diego!!!!!!!
by Sarah King on Mar 27th, 2015

Dr. Salzetti is an extremely skilled surgeon and obstetrician. He always takes his time and listens to what I have to say, and answers any question I might have for him. He is also an extremely nice man! He has worked on some very complicated problems in my abdomen, and he has done a great job.

In a hurry and did not review chart show details In a hurry and did not review chart
Sep 5th, 2013

Very nice but in a hurry and this pregnancy had its problems . Office staff was bothered to answer questions and impatient when I called office . Very nice MD but not engaged .

The BEST show details The BEST
by Loreen L on Mar 4th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Salzetti by my GP and I couldn't have picked a better doctor myself. Dr. Salzetti is amazing, not only is he a skilled surgeon but he is very kind and caring. I will and do recommend him to everyone.