A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Sand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Sand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sand
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Sand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sand graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald William Sand MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Sand practice?
- Dr. Ronald Sand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Sand practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.