Learn more about Dr. Ronald Sand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Sand is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Sand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sand graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Sand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald W. Sand practice?
Dr. Ronald Sand practices Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and Pain Medicine near Shingletown, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Shingletown Family Physicians, Shingletown Psychiatrists, and Shingletown Pain Management Doctors.