A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Sanzone is Satisfactory. Dr. Sanzone has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanzone graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sanzone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Community Medical Group
- Sharp Chula Vista Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanzone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Sanzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Sanzone practice?
Dr. Ronald Sanzone practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Sanzone, Dr. Ron Sanzone, Dr. Reggie Sanzone, Dr. Ronnie Sanzone