A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Schubert is Good. Dr. Schubert has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Schubert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schubert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald L. Schubert practice?
Dr. Ronald Schubert practices Family Medicine near Dayton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Kent, WA.
See Dayton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reggie Schubert, Dr. Reginald Schubert, Dr. Reinaldo Schubert, Dr. Reynaldo Schubert