A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Schuster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Schuster, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schuster has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald H Schuster MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ronald H. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Ronald Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Schuster practices Plastic Surgery near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Plastic Surgeons.