Dr. Ronald Schwarz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
Highly Recommend
I have had 2 colonoscopy procedures by Dr Schwarz. He and his staff are very professional, proficient and caring. They said they would follow up the next day on you and they do. I highly recommend this doctor to potential patients.

October 28th, 2016
One of the best physicians around.
I highly recommend Dr. Schwarz for your gastroenterology apoointments. He is very attentive, caring, and listens to your concerns and does his best to make you comfortable during your visit. I came in for my procedure very nervous. Dr. Schwarz and his staff explained everything in detail, made special accommodations, and was there throughout the whole procedure putting my nerves at ease. I couldn't ask for a better physican! Thank you kindly for everything!

September 29th, 2016
endo and colonoscopy
Waiting room was realy COLD.......when you got called back it was quick in abd quick out.......i think maybe a few more minutes to get myself tofether would have been nice..i removed a denture and needed to remove paste so i cud put back in was told i needed to hurry up with it ir put it in later. Thats really the only negative thot i have.....otherwise is wasnt as bad as i thit i wud be. ....yes i would recommend RMG to my fruends. Thanks to everyone

June 10th, 2016
First timer
Procedure went well. I remember lying on my side and then waking up in room. I just wish the preparation the night before could be changed. 😃

May 3rd, 2016
Service by Dr. Schwarz
I have had 4 colonoscopy procedures by Dr Schwarz. He and his staff are very professional, proficient and caring. I highly recommend this doctor to potential patients.

April 17th, 2016
Very professional and efficient, would recommend to others!

April 16th, 2016
Very nice and polite staff. Dr. Schwarz took time to answer questions and visit before the procedure.

April 14th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Schwarz is great, I have my wife going to him now. One of the few doctors I really trust.

March 31st, 2016
A gentle man!
Today I had my 4th colonoscopy with Dr. Schwarz. I have been going to this doctor for almost 20 years now and each time he displays the same professionalism, gentle manner, and overall caring. Dr. Schwarz has an amazing team that I find relates to each patient on a one to one basis. Thank you Gloria, Regina, and Dr. Schwarz for helping me protect my health and for making me so comfortable. See you in 5 years!!!!!!!

March 15th, 2016
Don't Wait - This is a breeze!
I had my first colonoscopy at the age of 68. I waited because I didn't understand how simple the whole process is. The day before, you take some medicines and go potty. When I arrived, the most professional process in the world began. Everyone was excellent. Dr. Schwarz explained everything thoroughly. His gentle manner put me at ease. A few seconds later I was in recovery. Great Job!

March 8th, 2016
Colonoscopy
I was very Impressed with the professionalism, efficiency , thoroughness and caring showm by Dr Schwarz and his staff.

February 12th, 2016
Fantastic Experience
Dr. Schwarz and his staff were amazing. I was a little concerned about the procedure, but the Dr. Schwarz and his staff was so friendly and professional that it provided me with a sense of comfort. Before, I knew anything, I was back in recovery. I was very impressed with Dr. Schwarz and his team and I would certainly recommend their services to others if they want a stress and worry free experience!