Dr. Ronald Schwarz, MD
Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Absolutely 5* throughout! show details Absolutely 5* throughout!
by Ricky M on Jan 30th, 2016

This was unquestionably the most positive medical experience I've ever encountered. From the reception, to the initial nursing contact, to the procedure, to recovery and finally the departure. Every member of this team needs to be commended for the extraordinary care the provided.

colonoscopy show details colonoscopy
by Allen G on Jan 25th, 2016

Both my wife and I are patients of Dr. Schwarz, could not ask for a better provider. He is very attentive and takes the time to explain what is going to happen. I expect to see him again.

Excellent skills, straightforward communicator, thorough show details Excellent skills, straightforward communicator, thorough
by from Raleigh NC on Jan 9th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Schwarz. He's done two colonoscopies on me, both routine, and both times I was pleased with his thoroughness, skills, verbal communication of results, and the office staff's preparation and follow-up. Not to mention the nurses and anesthesiologist who were also great.

Jan 8th, 2016

the only complaint is that after i was prepped for the procedure and before i was taken to the room for the procedure, there was at least a 30 minute wait. the wait wasn't so bad except that it was very cold while waiting with only a thin blanket and a gown with the split up the back to keep me comfortable. otherwise, the experience was just fine. js

Third Colonoscopy in 15 Years show details Third Colonoscopy in 15 Years
Dec 13th, 2015

Have always found the staff friendly and efficient. Dr. Schwarz has always provided personal concise feedback on the results.

Good Experience show details Good Experience
by Mike B on Dec 11th, 2015

The doctor stopped by both before and after the procedure to set expectations and discuss results. He and the staff very professional, courteous Also received follow up phone call

Excellent physician, staff weaknesses show details Excellent physician, staff weaknesses
by Michael Ganey on Nov 22nd, 2015

I have been a patient for 20 years. Dr. Schwarz gets right to it, is thorough in his explanations and answers all questions. However, it took 10 days for a return my call requesting an appointment, the pre-procedure Rx was not sent to my pharmacy, and it took 2 phone calls to get the Rx submitted.

Nice man, excellent doctor show details Nice man, excellent doctor
Nov 12th, 2015

Being a healthcare provider I really don't like online reviews. However, Dr. Schwarz was very kind and professional and he and his Nursing Staff made the whole procedure as pleasant as possible. It would be helpful if a procedure could be scheduled more than a month in advance to make it easier to arrange time off, a driver etc. Aside from that administrative issue, highly recommended from a repeat patient.

Ms. show details Ms.
by Carolyn Nickols on Oct 27th, 2015

This was my second visit with Dr. Schwarz. I chose to return because I was very happy the first time. He did not disappoint me and was just as wonderful the second time.

Colonoscopy show details Colonoscopy
by Susan Crecco on Oct 8th, 2015

It is so hard to be comfortable before having your procedure, the nurses and Dr. Schwarz were so reassuring and made sure you were not embarrassed at all. I recommended him to my sister who as also made an appointment with Dr. Schwarz.

Colonoscopy 8-24-15 show details Colonoscopy 8-24-15
by Richard Campagna on Aug 24th, 2015

This was the first time I met with Dr. Schwarz. He was courteous and had a very calming nature. He was patient and took time before and after the procedure to ensure that I was fine. His staff is amazing and attends to all the details. If you need this done I highly recommend RMG Gastroenterology. No need to worry or get stressed out, you ARE in good hands!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Marylou on Aug 21st, 2015

Dr. and staff we're awesome walked me through every step and answered all my questions honestly.

My experience at RMG Gastroenterology on April 21, 2015 show details My experience at RMG Gastroenterology on April 21, 2015
by Kenneth R. Mizelle on Apr 21st, 2015

If you could say having a colonoscopy is fun, I would disagree. However, this morning as a patient of Dr. Schwarz, the initial greeting which was pleasant. My "interview" with Nurse Karen was exceptional (really nice lady). Dr. Schwarz came in 'checked me out', The Nurse Anesthetist 'did her thing'( about 4 seconds.) Then it was over. Discussion about follow up. I went home, very satisfied.

Apr 9th, 2015

What is memorable about a colonoscopy? The whole process/procedure went smoothly so it wasn't memorable and to me that's a good thing. Good tunes in the procedure room ď

Mar 25th, 2015

Performed a colonoscopy for me about 8 years ago.

Positive Experience on 3/21/2015 show details Positive Experience on 3/21/2015
by Carole Scott on Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. Ronald Schwarz performed my endoscopy as well as previous colonoscopies. He is always professional in conveying any information . His "bedside manner" is above reproach. I would highly recommend Dr. Schwarz to my friends without hesitation.