Dr. Ronald Schwarz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Schwarz?

September 15th, 2017

Layers of insulation and no treatment

If all you need is a colonoscopy every ten years then you are golden. If, on the other hand, you have a GI health issue that is potentially life threatening, you can forget about coming anywhere near a doctor, let alone help dealing with the situation. If you call the Wake Endoscopy Center where Dr. Schwartz works you get an answering service. They will transfer you to somebody where you can leave a message. They may or may not return your call. When I first called in hopes of dealing pro-actively with this issue, I waited a week with no response. I called again and told the answering service that the person with whom I had left a message did not return my call. They sent her a message and she did call me back. She was exceedingly rude and told me that I had to speak to somebody else. I was finally able to make an appointment, but with a physicians assistant (PA), not a doctor. I had the appointment. We reached a consensus. I was told to call back when I the issue needed to be treated and they would take care of it right away. I was told that even on the weekends they have people on call. I was skeptical, based on my experience with calling this office, but agreed. I had that issue today. I called the office and found out that the PA doesn't work there any more. Instead of dealing with my issue as the PA said they would I was told to go the the emergency room. It is, after all, 2:30 pm on a Friday and nobody is available in the office to do anything. So if you need access and treatment for a GI issue do not use this office. You will be wasting your time and your money.

August 18th, 2017

Excellent experience

I was very pleased with the staff and the care provided at RMG and successful procedure performed by Dr Schwarz.

July 20th, 2017

Highly skilled, caring, and communicates well

This was my fourth colonoscopy with Dr Schwarz. His skill, experience, thoroughness, care, and communications are excellent. These qualities are most important to me.

June 15th, 2017

Highly Recommend

I have had 2 colonoscopy procedures by Dr Schwarz. He and his staff are very professional, proficient and caring. They said they would follow up the next day on you and they do. I highly recommend this doctor to potential patients.

November 4th, 2016

Patient

October 28th, 2016

One of the best physicians around.

I highly recommend Dr. Schwarz for your gastroenterology apoointments. He is very attentive, caring, and listens to your concerns and does his best to make you comfortable during your visit. I came in for my procedure very nervous. Dr. Schwarz and his staff explained everything in detail, made special accommodations, and was there throughout the whole procedure putting my nerves at ease. I couldn't ask for a better physican! Thank you kindly for everything!

September 29th, 2016

endo and colonoscopy

Waiting room was realy COLD.......when you got called back it was quick in abd quick out.......i think maybe a few more minutes to get myself tofether would have been nice..i removed a denture and needed to remove paste so i cud put back in was told i needed to hurry up with it ir put it in later. Thats really the only negative thot i have.....otherwise is wasnt as bad as i thit i wud be. ....yes i would recommend RMG to my fruends. Thanks to everyone

June 11th, 2016

First timer

Procedure went well. I remember lying on my side and then waking up in room. I just wish the preparation the night before could be changed. 😃

May 3rd, 2016

Service by Dr. Schwarz

I have had 4 colonoscopy procedures by Dr Schwarz. He and his staff are very professional, proficient and caring. I highly recommend this doctor to potential patients.

May 2nd, 2016

Colonoscopy exam

April 17th, 2016

Very professional and efficient, would recommend to others!

April 16th, 2016

Very nice and polite staff. Dr. Schwarz took time to answer questions and visit before the procedure.