A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Seminara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Seminara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Seminara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seminara graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Seminara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seminara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. Seminara practice?
Dr. Ronald Seminara practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.