A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Serbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Serbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Serbin, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serbin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Serbin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald M Serbin FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Serbin practice?
- Dr. Ronald Serbin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Serbin practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.