- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Serbin is Good. Dr. Serbin has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Serbin, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Serbin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Serbin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Serbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Serbin practice?
Dr. Ronald Serbin practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Reginald Serbin, Dr. Ron Serbin, Dr. Reggie Serbin, Dr. Ronnie Serbin