A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Serbin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Serbin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Serbin, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Serbin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Serbin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serbin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ronald M. Serbin practice?
Dr. Ronald Serbin practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.