A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Serota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Serota is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serota
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Serota, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Serota graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Serota has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald David Serota MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Serota practice?
- Dr. Ronald Serota has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Serota practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Addiction Specialists.