A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Serota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Serota is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Serota, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Serota graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Serota has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald David Serota MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ronald D. Serota practice?
- Dr. Ronald Serota has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald Serota practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists and Philadelphia Addiction Specialists.