Dr. Ronald Servi DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 27th, 2014
Ms.
Dr. Servi tended to my husband when he suffered acute COPD. He was on life support several times before receiving a lung transplant at Tucson UMC. Dr. Servi was exceptional throughout my husband's illness. We never would have gotten the transplant without his wonderful care and perseverance. He was not only attentive, but very caring. I had four additional wonderful years with my husband that I never would have had, had it not been for Dr. Servi.

June 7th, 2011
Exceptionally knowledgeable physician. Helped me immensely with a life-threatening lung abscess resulting from bronchiectasis and reactive airway disease. Performed two bronchoscopies, with resection. Very reasonable man, willing to spend time with me and treat me as an intelligent person, sharing pros and cons of possible treatments. Definitely would recommend him.

January 23rd, 2011
Very rude, sarcastic and careless
My overall experience with this doctor was very poor. I was so desperate to have a pulmonary doctor look at my airways because it felt as though I had something stuck and he was available asap. BIG MISTAKE!! If I had a second chance I would have canceled my broncscopy. Don't make the same mistake I made!!