A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald Shade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald Shade, Medical Oncology/Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald Shade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shade graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shade has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Jeffrey Shade MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ronald J. Shade practice?
- Dr. Ronald Shade has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ronald Shade practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rolling Meadows, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Barrington, IL.
See Rolling Meadows Internists, Rolling Meadows Hematologists, and Rolling Meadows Oncologists.